COVID-19 Guidelines for all Off Square Music events at Stage Left. These are Opera House requirements:
These mandates and requirements supersede and are in addition to any current existing policies regarding, use, operation or attendance at our facilities.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE CURRENT STATEWIDE MANDATE ISSUED BY OUR GOVERNOR, ALL GUESTS AGE TWO (2) AND OLDER, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS, ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS WHILE IN WOODSTOCK OPERA HOUSE FACILITIES, EXCEPT WHILE ACTIVELY EATING OR DRINKING.
**Please note, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. By entering the theater, you agree to assume this risk.
- All Patrons age 12+ will need to provide a valid ID and proof of current FDA authorized vaccination upon entry to Woodstock Opera House facilities. People are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or 14 days after a single-dose vaccine.
- Children under the age of 12 must remain masked and be accompanied by an adult meeting the above requirements.
- Unvaccinated Patrons: For guests age 12+ who are unable to be vaccinated or choose not to be vaccinated, for any reason, you must provide proof of at least one of the following:
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the start of the performance, or
- A negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within 6 hours of the start of the performance
- (Tests must be administered by a medical professional, pharmacy or healthcare worker. Any version of a home rapid antigen test will not be accepted.)
- Any Patron, Performer or Volunteer that does not follow established protocols, will not be permitted entry, or will be asked to leave the theater.
- Please note, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. By entering the theater, you agree to assume this risk.
How to submit your proof of vaccination
You can provide proof of vaccination by bringing your vaccination card to Off Square Music events in the Opera House or by emailing a picture of it in advance to email@example.com. You will be added to our list of approved attendees and can just check in at the door as usual going forward.